Doctored is the Washington University School of Medicine photography interest group. With members ranging from pro hobbyists with the latest gear to those just starting out by experimenting with their iPhone, Doctored welcomes all members of the WUSM community with an interest in photography.
Doctored is involved in a wide variety of events and workshops throughout the year, including both student- and public-focused programs. Some of our prior programming has included:
- trainings and workshops on subjects such as studio photography and “How to use a DSLR”
- photography for events hosted by the school and other student groups, including MedBall and the Heart 4 Heart fundraiser
- collaborations with Admissions on photographs of incoming M1 students showing “What My White Coat Means to Me”
- photography trips to sites around St. Louis, including the Missouri Botanical Garden
- coordination on photography projects with the St. Louis Children’s Hospital and the local Ronald McDonald house
Are you a WUSM student group interested in having Doctored photograph your event?
Being student-run, Doctored cannot always respond to all requests—if you need guaranteed event coverage, consider seeking professional photography services.